Home » » Top 10 Quotes I am currently Loving

Top 10 Quotes I am currently Loving

Today I have loads of things to do and it is very hectic day. The tasks are just not getting over. Sometimes we tend to be so busy that we do not spare even the second for ourselves. Unfortunate thing is that every day we feel the same - that the tasks are not getting over. Whenever I feel this, I read the quote I wrote some years back that "Better management and focused approach is the key to keep up not only with your work but also with your happiness". This statement guides me immensely and keeps me on my toes to do things in the organised way. How do you motivate yourselves in your hectic days?

Coming back to the topic of today that is top ten quotes I am currently loving. Here is the list for you all. Do read, get inspired and be the inspiration.

"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain." - Joseph Campbell

"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." - Groucho Marx

"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." - Karen Sunde

"In everything truth surpasses the imitation and copy." – Cicero

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." - C.S Lewis

"Leave people to their opinions and judgments. They cannot harm you; it is their understanding that is faulty, not yours." - Leon Brown

"My strength did not come from lifting weights. My strength came from lifting myself up when I was knocked down." - Bob Moore

"Have the clarity and courage to not enter every door and to not accept every invitation. Protect your peace." - Thema Davis

"Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?" - L.M. Montgomery

"Confidence is the only key. I know a lot of people who aren't traditionally 'beautiful' -- not symmetrical or perfect-bodied or perfect-skinned. But none of that matters because all that shines through is their confidence, humor and comfort with themselves. I can't think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself." - Emma Stone



Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger