Home » » Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it?

Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it?



Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Everyone has it but no one can lose it, what is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
You saw me where I never was and where I could not be. And yet within that very place, my face you often see. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I am a small room, but no life lives inside, no matter what weather looms, very cold my residents reside. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
When one does not know what it is, then it is something; but when one knows what it is, then it is nothing. What it is?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What has a mouth but doesn't eat, a bank with no money, a bed but doesn't sleep, and waves but has no hands?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

Health Posts for beautiful skin, healthy hair, weight loss :
Weight Loss using Green Tea - Top Benefits of Green Tea
Tips for healthy skin and hair - Top Foods for Healthy Skin and Hair
Harmful foods for Children - List of Foods to Avoid for Kids or Childrens
Health Benefits of Coconut Water - Coconut Water - Health Benefits


 
Weight in my belly, trees on my back, nails in my ribs, feet I do lack. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What has a neck and no head, two arms but no hands?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What has a tongue, cannot walk, but gets around a lot?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
You use it between your head and your toes, the more it works the thinner it grows. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
When you went into the woods you got me. You hated me yet you wanted to find me. You went home with me cause you couldn't find me. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

+ comments + 2 comments

Anonymous
7 June 2014 at 02:01

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your weblog.
You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a
good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to
write some material for your blog in exchange for a link
back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested.
Many thanks!

7 June 2014 at 16:36

Hi There,

You can write to me @ sectionsall@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger