Home » » Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day



Today's Quote

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. - Elbert Hubbard


Famous Quote of the Day

One of the secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others. - Lewis Carroll


Morning Motivation Quote

Stop saying, 'I wish.' Start saying, 'I will.' - Unknown


Currently Loving Quote

You'll get there when you are meant to get there and not one moment sooner, so relax, breathe and be patient. - Mandy Hale


Inspirational Quote of the Day

Never waste time on the things you can't change or the opinions other people have of you. - Rachel Ray


Must Read Quote

Accepting responsibility for your life means understanding that YOU are responsible for creating the life you want to live. If you don't do it, who else will? This is a tremendously empowering realization, or at least it was for me. When I realized I was responsible for myself, I stopped making excuses and I stopped waiting for others to help me. Instead, I started changing my life. I'll say it again: YOU can decide what you want your life to be about. - Ryan Murdock

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger