Home » » Who can shave 25 times a day and still have a beard? - Riddle Time

Who can shave 25 times a day and still have a beard? - Riddle Time



In a pond there are some flowers with some bees hovering over the flowers. How many flowers and bees are there if both the following statements are true: 1. If each bee lands on a flower, one bee doesn't get a flower. 2. If two bees share each flower there is one flower left out.
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Who can shave 25 times a day and still have a beard?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe, for it has not a lung. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
In a tunnel of darkness lies a beast of iron. It can only attack when pulled back. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
My life can be measured in hours, I serve by being devoured. Thin, I am quick. Fat, I am slow. Wind is my foe. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I have Towns But No Houses. Lakes, But No Water. Forests But No Trees. And Mountains But No Rocks. What Am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What is it that is deaf, dumb and blind and always tells the truth?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What kind of room has no doors or windows?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What kind of tree is carried in your hand?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger