Home » » What fastens two people yet touches only one? - Riddle of the Day

What fastens two people yet touches only one? - Riddle of the Day



Sad, sick, or sloppy I'll help you out, Use me right and I'll cover your snout. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I throw away my clothes, What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What fastens two people yet touches only one?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Round like an apple, deep like a cup, yet all the king's horses cannot pull it up. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Most months have 30 or 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
You heard me before, yet you hear me again. Then I die, 'til you call me again. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
A box without hinges, lock or key, yet golden treasure lies within. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Pronounced as one letter, And written with three, Two letters there are, And two only in me. I'm double, I'm single, I'm black, blue, and gray, I'm read from both ends, And the same either way. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
You have to travel far before you turn it over. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Take off my skin - I won't cry, but you will! What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger