Home » » Voiceless it cries, wingless flutters, toothless bites, mouthless mutters

Voiceless it cries, wingless flutters, toothless bites, mouthless mutters



Voiceless it cries, wingless flutters, toothless bites, mouthless mutters
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What is harder to catch the faster you run?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
You can carry it everywhere you go, and it does not get heavy. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What is deep within you, never dies or gets worn out, and only needs some fire from time to time?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
You must keep this thing, its loss will affect your brothers. For once yours is lost, it will soon be lost by others. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What can you hear but not touch or see?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
When I'm born, I stay in the sun A little time, and I make crazy When I'm old, I'm worth a fortune What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I travel the world and I am drunk constantly. Who am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
When I am visible to you, you cannot see me, but when I am invisible, you long to see me. I am plenty with someone patient, but all the more scarce with a hasty one. I am greater than all, but still in the control of those who value my existence. Who am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
When the day after tomorrow is yesterday, today will be as far from Wednesday as today was from Wednesday when the day before yesterday was tomorrow. What is the day after this day?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger