Home » » What has a neck but no head, and wears a cap?

What has a neck but no head, and wears a cap?



There are 2 ducks in front of 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks behind 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks beside 2 other ducks. How many ducks are there?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
A basket contains 5 apples. Do you know how to divide them among 5 kids so that each one has an apple and one apple stays in the basket?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
To dye a single Easter egg takes 7.5 minutes if you leave it in dye. How long would it take to dye 3 eggs?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
There is a tunnel in the side of a hill. It is only big enough to hold one train, and has only one track. Two trains going the opposite direction entered the tunnel at exactly 8:00 and both left the tunnel on the opposite side wich they came in 3 min. later, with no collision. How?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Mr. Paige is an only child. Mr and Mrs Paige have 3 daughters and for each daughter in the family there is a brother how many members are in the Paige family?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What do some men have they don't want, but would not part it for a million dollars?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
and yet I never die. Sometimes I am torn, but I never sigh. Often, with ambition, I aspire, and go till I can go no higher. Then, like many men, so great, I sink into a low state. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What has a neck but no head, and wears a cap?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Even with a thousand legs, I cannot stand, I have a ridiculously long neck, but no head, Maids hate me, I don't know why I just do my job and that's not a lie. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I have no wings but I fly, I have no teeth but I bite. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger