Home » » I'm tall when I'm young and I'm short when I'm old. What am I?

I'm tall when I'm young and I'm short when I'm old. What am I?



No matter how little or how much you use me, you change me every month. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I'm tall when I'm young and I'm short when I'm old. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What goes up and down stairs without moving?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
The dirtier I am, the whiter I get, Leave a mark on me when you stand, I'll leave a mark on you when you sit. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Thirty men with ladies, two. Standing around with nothing to do, dressed in formal, black and white. Yet when they move it begins a fight. What is It?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I have a little house in which I live all alone. My house has no doors or windows, and if I want to go out I must break through the wall. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I attach to your hip and I sing all day. All I want to do is play.
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
To unravel me you need a key. No key that was made by locksmith's hand, but a key that only I will understand. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
It regulates our daily movements, but it feels no interest in our lives. It directs us when to come and go, but does not care if we pay attention. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I fly, yet I have no wings. I cry, yet I have no eyes. Darkness follows me; lower light I never see. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger