Home » » What has wheels and flies, but is not an aircraft?

What has wheels and flies, but is not an aircraft?



What kind of coat can only be put on when wet?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What asks no question but demands an answer?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
When set loose I fly away, never so cursed as when I go astray. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
When I am released to the wind, you look away and you pretend, but away your friends I will send. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I can be long I can be short I can be grown I can be bought I can be painted or left bare. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Alive without breath, As cold as death, Never thirsty, ever drinking, All in mail, never clinking, Ever travelling, never walking, Mouth ever moving, never talking. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
You wear clothes of the brightest of colors and bells ring on your every step. You laugh at me, I laugh at you. Tell me, what are you?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What has wheels and flies, but is not an aircraft?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What can honk without using a horn?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger