Home » » What always goes to sleep with his shoes on?

What always goes to sleep with his shoes on?



I go in hard. I come out soft. You blow me hard. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What always goes to sleep with his shoes on?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What do you get when you are on fire and you're dirty?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I can be cracked, I can be made. I can be told, I can be played. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What jumps when it walks and sits when it stands?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
No matter how hard you try, I can open what you can't. If it wasn't for me, on your front porch you would stand. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter but can't go outside. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Big as a biscuit, deep as a cup, even a river can't fill it up. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
The Pope has it but he does not use it. Your father has it but your mother uses it. Nuns do not need it. Your lady friend’s husband has it and she uses it. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What has roots as nobody sees. Is taller than trees. Up, up it goes. And yet never grows?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger