Home » » What kind of soda you must not drink?

What kind of soda you must not drink?



What question could never be answered "yes"? 
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
You stand at a fork in the road. Next to each of the two forks, there stands a guard. You know the following things: First that one path leads to paradise, the other leads to Death. You cannot distinguish between the two paths. You also know that one of the two guards always tells the truth and the other always lies. You have permission to ask one guard one question to discover which path leads to paradise. What one question would you ask to guarantee you take the path to paradise?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
There are a few trees in a garden. On one of them, a pear tree, there are pears (quite logical). But after a strong wind blew, there were neither pears on the tree nor on the ground.
How come?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What kind of soda you must not drink?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
A natural state, I'm sought by all. Go without me, and you shall fall. You do me when you spend, and use me when you eat to no end. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
A time when they're green, a time when they are brown, but both of these times, cause me to frown. But just in between, for a very short while, they‘re perfect and yellow, and cause me to smile! Who am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
To look cool wrap me around your head. Remove a letter and eat me instead. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Why did the chicken cross the road, roll in the dirt and cross the road again?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Why was the music teacher not able to open his class room? 
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger