Home » » What two words contain the most letters?

What two words contain the most letters?



I am taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost everybody. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
The more you work, the more I'll eat.You keep me full, I'll keep you neat. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Six glasses are in a row. The first three are filled with milk and the last three are empty. By moving only one glass, can you arrange them so that the full and the empty glasses alternate?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What makes a loud noise when changing its jacket, becomes larger but weighs less?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What two words contain the most letters?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Six glasses are in a row. The first three are filled with milk and the last three are empty. By moving only one glass, can you arrange them so that the full and the empty glasses alternate?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Six glasses are in a row. The first three are full of juice; the second three are empty. By moving only one glass, can you arrange them so empty and full glasses alternate?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Not my sister nor my brother but still the child of my mother and father. Who am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of bricks?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
A rooster lays an egg at 6:00 AM. When does the farmer find it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger