Home » » I am greater than God and more evil than the devil himself. The poor have me, the rich need me and if you ever eat me you'll die. What am I?

I am greater than God and more evil than the devil himself. The poor have me, the rich need me and if you ever eat me you'll die. What am I?



I am five letter word that is under you. If you remove my 1st letter, then i am over you. If you remove my 1st and 2nd letters than i am all around you. Who am i ?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I am four times as old as my daughter. In 20 years time I shall be twice as old as her. How old are we now?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I am greater than God and more evil than the devil himself. The poor have me, the rich need me and if you ever eat me you'll die. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I am greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have me, the rich don't, and if you eat me, you'll die. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I am in the sky but also in the ground. When you study me, no matter how long, I will always end with an f. I may be in your yard but not in your house. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I am slim and tall, many find me desirable and appealing. They touch me and I give a false good feeling. Once I shine in splendor, but only once and then no more. For many, I am "to die for". What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I am something everybody tends to overlook, no matter how careful they are. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I am taken from a mine and shut up in a wooden case from which I am never released. Yet I am used by almost everybody. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I am the black child of a white father, a wingless bird, flying even to the clouds of heaven. I give birth to tears of mourning in pupils that meet me, even though there is no cause for grief, and at once on my birth I am dissolved into air. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I am too much for one, enough for two, but nothing to three. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger