Home » » I give milk and have a horn but I'm not a cow? Who am I?

I give milk and have a horn but I'm not a cow? Who am I?



I give advice to others, yet I know nothing myself. I am a hitchhiker destined to stay still.
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I give milk and have a horn but I'm not a cow? Who am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I give you a group of three. One is sitting down and will never get up. The second eats as much as is given to him, yet is always hungry. The third goes away and never returns. What are they?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I go through an apple, Or point out your way. I fit in a bow, Then a target, to stay. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I had a bright start,
but I couldn't take the pressure.
I consume everything,
yet I don't eat anything.
What am I?


Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I have a body of stone and a fiery heart and sooner or later my head and I will part. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I have a heart that never beats, I have a home but I never sleep. I can take a mans house and build anothers, And I love to play games with my many brothers. I am a king among fools. Who am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I have Eighty-eight keys but cannot open a single door?

What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I have holes left and right up and down and in the middle, but I still hold water. Who am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I have holes on the top and bottom. I have holes on my left and on my right. And I have holes in the middle, yet I still hold water. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger