Home » » I have no eyes, can tell without showing, and I have hands that don't bend. What am I?

I have no eyes, can tell without showing, and I have hands that don't bend. What am I?



I have many feathers to help me fly. I have a body and head but I'm not alive. Your strength determines how far I go. You can hold me in your hand, but I'm never thrown. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I have many feathers to help me fly. I have a body and head, but I'm not alive. It is your strength which determines how far I go. You can hold me in your hand, but I'm never thrown. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I have no eyes, can tell without showing, and I have hands that don't bend. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I have no wallet but I pay my own way. I travel the world but in the corner I stay. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I have two arms, but fingers I have none. I've got two feet, but I cannot run. I carry well, but I carry best with my feet off the ground. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet off the ground. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I know a word of letters three. Add two and fewer there will be. What is the word?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I live off of a busy street, if you want you can stay for an hour or two, but if you don't pay rent I'll tell on you. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I run cold and hot, I look blue but am red. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I run over fields and woods all day. Under the bed at night I sit not alone. My tongue hangs out, up and to the rear, awaiting to be filled in the morning. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger