Home » » I'm light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for more than 5 minutes. What am I?

I'm light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for more than 5 minutes. What am I?



I'm black when you buy me, red when you are using me, and white when you are through with me. Who am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I'm light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for more than 5 minutes. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Imagine you are in a dark room. How do you get out?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
In a family, there is a mom, dad and four sisters. Each sister has one brother. How many people are in the family?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Is it physically possible for you to stand behind your mother, and for your mother to stand behind you at the same time?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
It brings light to a dark dark world, In a current it travels and through tunnels it's hurled. Touch it and it'll kill you. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
It dances and skips, it's read in the eyes but it cheats with the hips, If it meets its match it's easily caught, but it's worth nothing if it is bought. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
It goes up, but at the same time goes down. Up toward the sky, and down toward the ground. It's present tense and past tense too, come for a ride, just me and you. What is it? 
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
It happens once in a minute, twice in a week, and once in a year? What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger