Home » » Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, a tear to your eye, or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?

Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, a tear to your eye, or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?



Look at me. I can bring a smile to your face, a tear to your eye, or even a thought to your mind. But, I can't be seen. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Mary's father has 5 daughters: Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the name of the 5th daughter?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Mountains will crumble and temples will fall, and no man can survive its endless call. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
My first is a creature whose breeding is unclear. My second, a price you must pay. My whole can be found in the river of Time and refers to events of today. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
My life can be measured in hours, I serve by being devoured. Thin, I am quick Fat, I am slow Wind is my foe.
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
My voice is tender, my waist is slender and I'm often invited to play. Yet wherever I go I must take my bow or else I have nothing to say. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
n a marble hall white as milk. Lined with skink soft as silk. Within a fountain crystal clear. A golden apple doth appear. No doors there are to this stronghold, Yet thieves break in to steal its gold.
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
One big hockey fan claimed to be able to tell the score before any game. How did he do it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
One evening a man started to run. Then he turned left. Soon after, he turned left again. Then he started running home. When he got home there were 2 masked men waiting for him. Who were they?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Only one color, but not one size, Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies. Present in sun, but not in rain, Doing no harm, and feeling no pain. What is it.
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger