Home » » I don’t believe in taking right decisions, I take decisions and then make them right

I don’t believe in taking right decisions, I take decisions and then make them right

I don’t believe in taking right decisions,
I take decisions and then make them right
I don’t see what heights would achieve my vision,
I see the vision and then work on getting it to the heights


I don’t grieve for the failures in the creation,
I learn from it and always go ahead and fight
I fold my sleeves and gaze across the pollution,
And could then always see the line of sight


I don’t leave others in the difficult situation,
I work with them and face every plight
After every task I ensure to take the revision,
Work hard throughout the day while sometimes till late night


I don’t perceive the road that has no division,
I make sure every day I take out the time to write
I relieve my daily pressures, stress and tensions,
Then share the word with family and eat byte after byte


I don’t strive for the successful conclusion,
Instead I look how much I am white
Whenever I face any type of confusion,
I simply close my eyes, pray to lord and sit quite

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger