Home » , » I am a man of simple tastes easily satisfied with the best

I am a man of simple tastes easily satisfied with the best


 
United Kingdom declared war against Germany on 3rd September 1939. At this time Winston Churchill was selected as the First Lord of Admiralty. The then Prime Minister Chamberlain resigned and left the position vacant. It was Winston Churchill who filled in the gap and became the all party government. As a Prime Minister, he set the British for an extended war and refused to make any peace. He, however, maintained smart decision of keeping good relations with Franklin D. Roosevelt, the president of US. Both countries supported each other during those times. He became Prime Minister again in 1951. In this term, he majorly concentrated on foreign affairs. However because of ill-health, 80 year old Winston Churchill decided to resign the position of Prime Minister. He resigned on 5th April 1955. >> Click to read Last Days of Winston Churchill
 
Winston Churchill's Quotes on Love, Family and Wife

Where does the family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl - no superior alternative has yet been found.

A baboon in a forest is a matter of legitimate speculation; a baboon in a zoo is an object of public curiosity; but a baboon in your wife’s bed is a cause of the gravest concern.

Lady Astor - Sir, if you were my husband, I would poison your drink. Winston Churchill - Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it. 

My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me

My wife and I tried to breakfast together, but we had to stop or our marriage would have been wrecked.
 
Other Author's Famous Quotes on Love, Family & Wife

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. - Lao Tzu

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. - Aristotle

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. - Bruce Lee

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.' - Erich Fromm

Where there is love there is life. - Mahatma Gandhi
 
Which one is your favourite quote? Do share with us via comments. If you like the article, do not forget to share it with your loved ones. I would like to close this article by saying "Get Inspired and be the Inspiration" Keep Visting & Keep Sharing.
 
Best Quote Topics: Convince | Demand | Destiny | Destroy | Effective | Exceptional | Fail

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger