Home » » What is everyone in the world doing at the same time?

What is everyone in the world doing at the same time?



Who are the two brothers who live on opposite sides of the road yet never see each other?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Walk on the living, they don't even mumble. Walk on the dead, they mutter and grumble. What are they?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I know a word of letters three. Add two, and fewer there will be. 
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What is everyone in the world doing at the same time?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
A hiker went without sleep for seven days and wasn't tired. How come?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
A truck driver is going opposite traffic on a one-way street. A police officer sees him but doesn't stop him.Why didn't the police officer stop him?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
How can you add 8 8's to make 1000?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I am lighter than air but a million men cannot lift me up. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Take me for a spin and I'll make you cool, but use me when it's cool and you're a fool. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger