Home » » Birth of Sachin Tendulkar

Birth of Sachin Tendulkar

On this page you will find the details of Sachin Tendulkar. Details include Birth date, Location and his Parents.

Birth Date: 24-April-1973
Location of Birth: Nirmal Nursing Home, Bombay, India
Nick Name: Master Blaster,Tendlya, Little Master, God of Cricket
Sachin Tendulkar was born into a Rajapur Saraswat Brahmin family, in Bombay (now Mumbai) India on April 24, 1973, to Rajni Tendulkar and Ramesh Tendulkar.

Famous Quotes of Sachin Tendulkar

Any active sportsman has to be very focused; you've got to be in the right frame of mind. If your energy is diverted in various directions, you do not achieve the results. I need to know when to switch on and switch off: and the rest of the things happen around that. Cricket is in the foreground, the rest is in the background.

As a kid I loved John McEnroe. They called me Mac because, while everyone else liked Borg, I was crazy about McEnroe. I tried wearing headbands and sweatbands, and whooping at people. It didn't quite work.

At least with me, the match starts much, much earlier than the actual match.

At the start of my career, when I used to toss and turn at night, I was fighting that feeling and wanting to go to sleep. Now I know that's normal, so I'll just get up and watch TV or something. I know it's just my subconscious mind getting ready for a game.

Beating Pakistan is always special because they are a tough team and we have a bit if a history regarding Pakistan. >> Read More

More on Sachin :
Sachin's emotional speech on retirement against WI after 200 Test
Birth of Sachin Tendulkar
Quotes of Sachin Tendulkar
History of Sachin Tendulkar
About Sachin Tendulkar
Family of Sachin Tendulkar

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger