Home » » What has to be broken before it can be used?

What has to be broken before it can be used?



Once it was growing and green, now it is dead and singing. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
My thunder comes before the lightning. My lightning comes before the clouds. My rain dries all the land it touches. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
There was a green house. Inside the green house was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is It?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What has 3 feet but cannot walk?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What is it that everyone requires, everyone gives, everyone asks and that very few take?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
In a year, some months have 30 days, while some have 31. Guess, which month has 28 days?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Many have heard me, but nobody has seen me, and I will not speak back until spoken to. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What has to be broken before it can be used?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What goes up when rain comes down? 
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Brothers and sisters I have none but this man's father is my father's son.
Who is the man?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger