Home » » A word I know, six letters it contains. Subtract just one, and twelve is what remains.

A word I know, six letters it contains. Subtract just one, and twelve is what remains.



A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
A woman walks into a cafe. She goes to the cashier and asks for a glass of water. The man pulls out a gun. A few moments later she thanked him and left. What happened?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
A word I know, six letters it contains. Subtract just one, and twelve is what remains.
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
A young man walks through the forest. He comes to a bridge. In front of the bridge is a large man carrying an axe. The man says, "If you want to cross this bridge, you must tell me a statement. If I think the statement is true, you will be strangled to death. If I say the statement is false, your head will be chopped off." A few minutes later, the young man walked over the bridge, while the larger man stood pondering. What was the statement the young man had given?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
All about, but cannot be seen, Can be captured, cannot be held, No throat, but can be heard. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
All about, but cannot be seen. Can be captured, cannot be held. No throat, but can be heard.
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
All about, but cannot be seen. Can be captured, cannot be held. No throat, but can be heard. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Almost everyone sees me without noticing me. For what is beyond is what he or she seeks. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
An apple begins with me and age too. I am in the midst of a man and foremost in every apprehension. You will find me in everyday and see me in all Autumns. It’s a pity that you cannot see me in the air and yet it’s so wonderful to be a part of the great Atlantic ocean! Guess what am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger