Home » » Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I?

Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I?



Can you rearrange the letters in new door to make one word?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Can you think of a crime that is punishable if attempted but not punishable is actually committed?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
David's father has three sons: Snap, Crackle and ***** ?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Did you know that if you live within 5 miles of a cemetary you can't be buried there? Why?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Doctor Jim and a bus driver Tim are both in love with the same woman named Jen. The bus driver need to go for a long trip of 10 days. Before he left he gave Jen 10 apples. Why?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Each morning I appear to lie at your feet, all day I will follow no matter how fast you run, yet I nearly perish in the midday sun. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Eskimos are very good hunters, but they never hunt penguins. Why not? 
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Every night I'm told what to do, and each morning I do what I'm told. But I still don't escape your scold. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Feathers, I am as light, But quite heavy if squeezed tight. I'm seen as clean and pure, but often talked about with dirty terms. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger