Home » » Sometimes I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen.

Sometimes I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen.



Morning Motivation Quote

Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few. - Winston Churchill


Famous Quote of the Day

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important. - Bertrand Russell


Currently Loving Quote

Some editors are failed writers, but so are most writers. - T. S. Eliot


Amazing Quote of the Day

Someday, you'll miss me like I missed you. Someday, you'll need me like I needed you. Someday, you'll love me but I won't love you.


Get Inspired Quote

Sometimes a scream is better than a thesis. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

 
Random Quote of the Day

Sometimes I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen.


Trending Quote

Sometimes it is not enough that we do our best; we must do what is required. - Sir Winston Churchill


Most Loved Quote of the Day

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.


Latest Addition Quote

Sometimes the people you think are in your corner, are the same people putting you down behind your back


Inspirational Quote of the Day

Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most lonely person. So never leave that person alone, because they'll never tell you.

 

 
Must Read Quote

Sometimes when reading Goethe I have the paralyzing suspicion that he is trying to be funny. - Guy Davenport


Top Quote of the Day

Sometimes you miss the memories, not the person.


Best Quote

Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it - Henry David Thoreau


Featured Quote of the Day

Talent does what it can; genius does what it must. - Edward George Bulwer-Lytton


Popular Quote of the Day

Tell me who admires and loves you, and I will tell you who you are. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger