Home » » I am what you'll become.

I am what you'll become.



I am weightless. You can hear and feel me but you cannot see me. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I am what you'll become.
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I can be quick and then I'm deadly, I am a rock, shell and bone medley. If I was made into a man, I'd make people dream, I gather in my millions by ocean, sea and stream. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I can be stolen or given away and you will live, yet you cannot live without me. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I can be used to build castles, but I crumble in your hands. I can help a man see, and am found all around the lands. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I can bring tears to your eyes; resurrect the dead, make you smile, and reverse time. I form in an instant but I last a life time. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I can run but never walk. Wherever I go, thought are close behind me.What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I dig out tiny caves, and store gold and silver in them. I also build bridges of silver and make crowns of gold. They are the smallest you could imagine. Sooner or later everybody needs my help, yet many people are afraid to let me help them. Who am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I fly when I'm born. I lay when I'm alive and I run when I'm dead. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I fly, yet I have no wings. I cry, yet I have no eyes. Darkness follows me, lower light I never see. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger