Home » » I sleep by day, I fly by night. I have no feathers to aid my flight. What am I?

I sleep by day, I fly by night. I have no feathers to aid my flight. What am I?



I sleep by day, I fly by night. I have no feathers to aid my flight. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I talk, but I do not speak my mind I hear words, but I do not listen to thoughts When I wake, all see me When I sleep, all hear me Many heads are on my shoulders Many hands are at my feet The strongest steel cannot break my visage But the softest whisper can destroy me The quietest whimper can be heard.
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If a red house is made from red bricks, and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a black house is made from black bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks, what is a green house made of?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If EELS + MARK + BEST + WARY = EASY. What does HELP + BARK + WARD + LEAD equal?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If I say "Everything I tell you is a lie," am I telling you the truth or a lie? 
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If it's information you seek, come and see me. If it's pairs of letters you need, I have consecutively three. Who am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If seven people meet each other and each shakes hands only once with each of the others, how many handshakes will there have been?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If the red house is on the right side and if the blue house is on the left side where’s the white house?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger