Home » » If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?

If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?



If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If there are three cups of sugar and you take one away, how many do you have? 
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If there are three oranges and you take away two, how many will you have?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If you break me I do not stop working, if you touch me I may be snared, if you lose me nothing will matter. Who am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If you drop me I'm sure to crack but give me a smile and I'll always smile back. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If you have an 11 minute and 13 minute hourglass, how can you accurately time 15 minutes?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If you look you cannot see me. If you see me you cannot see anything else. I can make anything you want happen, but later everything goes back to normal. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If you were standing directly on Antarcticas South Pole facing north, which direction would you travel if you took one step backward?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I'll bring out your bulls, and slow your roll. I may even come out of your skull. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger