Home » » People need me but they always give me away. What am I?

People need me but they always give me away. What am I?



Paint me up to look real good, Then take me to the shop to maintain under the hood. Use a small brush to make no mistake, Or just replace me with something fake. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
People need me but they always give me away. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Poke your fingers in my eyes and I will open wide my jaws. Linen cloth, quills, or paper, my greedy lust devours them all. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Say my name and I disappear. Who am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Sergi and Sally where sitting in their family room one night. While Sergi was watching T.V his wife Sally was reading. All of a sudden the power went out and Sergi decided to go to bed, but Sally kept on reading. With no use of artificial light, Sally kept on reading. How?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Shake me and I'll do what you want, but first you have to pull me from the ground. I'm on the tip of your tongue and over your shoulder. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Six glasses are in a row. The first three are full of juice, the second three are empty. By moving only one glass, can you arrange them so empty and full glasses alternate?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Skinny I am fast, fat I am slow, but I'll still delight you from your eyes to your nose. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Smell me, buy me, and deliver me. I won't change. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger