Home » » Dreaming about you

Dreaming about you


The first time we ever met
Your name was all I knew
And slowly we got to know each other
One day suddenly we became again stranger



Than daydreaming was all I could ever do
Why togetherness was for days very few
Thinking about us taking long walks
Holding hands as we would talk

All these things I would miss
When all I wanted was a simple kiss
Thinking about you holding me tight
Wondering and hoping to be near you all day and night



Those cute eyes staring down at me
That our love was meant to be
Then why are we separated in this way
Do you have any words to say?

Image Source: 1, 2

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger