Home » » My strength has the strength of ten because my heart is pure

My strength has the strength of ten because my heart is pure

Quote by Alfred Lord Tennyson - "My strength has the strength of ten because my heart is pure"
My strength has the strength of ten because my heart is pure 
I am clean and simple that I can assure
I keep myself away from the hate and hatred
And I see to it that freshness is never faded


Staying positive is my greatest strength
I have the courage to discuss it at length
I keep aggression at the greatest distance
Look always for the enthusiastic substance


I take a bath and then pray to Lord
Through which I always receive the Divine award
I am sincere towards the family, society and work
I am happy to be the God’s clerk


I talk generously many times in the day to myself
Weakness are then overcome by itself
I don’t believe in being too hard
With the ease and softness every situation I guard.

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger