Home » » It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?


 
I am the only vegetable that can make you cry. Guess what am I?
Show Answer              Hide Answer

 
I am the body organ without which you cannot feel the real view of life and cannot see. Guess what am I?
Show Answer              Hide Answer

 
I am a hot beverage, you drink me when you want freshness. I can be taken with water or milk. Guess what am I?
Show Answer              Hide Answer

 
I am sweet food made by bees using nextar from flowers. Guess what am I?
Show Answer              Hide Answer

 
I give heat & light to everyone. When I go down, it gets dark everywhere. Who am I?
Show Answer              Hide Answer

 
It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?
Show Answer              Hide Answer

 
It walks on four legs in the morning, two legs at noon and three legs in the evening. What is it?
Show Answer              Hide Answer

 
I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
Show Answer              Hide Answer

 
What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
Show Answer              Hide Answer

 
I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. What am I?
Show Answer              Hide Answer

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger