Home » » What goes up and down but doesn't move?

What goes up and down but doesn't move?


 
What goes up and down but doesn't move?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What is placed on the table, cut and passed but never eaten?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
I am eight letters long and am kept a secret from everyone. Letters two through four spell an animal, letters four to the end make a weapon, letters one, two and eight make what you use in an exam and my third and fourth letters are the same. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What gets wet when drying?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Who spends the day at the window, goes to the table for meals and hides at night?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
A cloud was my mother, the wind is my father, my son is the cool stream, and my daughter is the fruit of the land. A rainbow is my bed, the earth my final resting place, and I'm the torment of man.
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What fastens two people yet touches only one?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger