Home » » What has a foot but no legs?

What has a foot but no legs?


 
What has a foot but no legs?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Mary’s father has 5 daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the fifth daughters name?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
How can a pants pocket be empty and still have something in it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pink! What color were the stairs?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
A dad and his son were riding their bikes and crashed. Two ambulances came and took them to different hospitals. The man’s son was in the operating room and the doctor said, "I can’t operate on you. You’re my son." How is that possible?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What is the longest word in the dictionary?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What travels around the world but stays in one spot?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
What has 4 eyes but can’t see?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Take away my first letter, and I still sound the same. Take away my last letter, I still sound the same. Even take away my letter in the middle, I will still sound the same. I am a five letter word. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger