Home » » As long as I eat, I live. When I drink, I die.

As long as I eat, I live. When I drink, I die.



An apple begins with me and age too. I am in the midst of a man and foremost in every apprehension. You will find me in everyday and see me in all Autumns. It's a pity that you cannot see me in the air and yet it’s so wonderful to be a part of the great Atlantic ocean! Guess what am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
An old father wanted to leave all of his money to one of his three sons, but he didn't know which one he should give it to. He gave each of them a few coins and told them to buy something that would be able to fill their living room. The first man bought straw, but there was not enough to fill the room. The second bought some sticks, but they still did not fill the room. The third man bought two things that filled the room, so he obtained his father's fortune. What were the two things that the third son bought?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
As long as I eat, I live. When I drink, I die.
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
At night they come without being fetched, and by day they are lost without being stolen. What are they?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
At the sound of me, men may dream or stamp their feet at the sound of me, women may laugh or sometimes weep. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
At the sound of me, men may dream, Or stamp their feet. At the sound of me, women may laugh, Or sometimes weep. What am I?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Before a judge handed down a sentence, he let the convicted person make a statement. The judge said that if the statement was true, he would only sentence the convicted to four years in prison. If the convicted made a false statement, the sentence would be six years in prison. The convicted made the sentence, and the judge let the person go free. What was the statement?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Before Mt. Everest was discovered as the highest mountain in the world, which mountain was the highest?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Can you name the two days starting with T besides Tuesday and Thursday?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 
Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
Show Answer            Hide Answer

 

Post a Comment

 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Guest Post
Copyright © 2014. Famous Great And All . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger